Saturday, May 1, 2010

Not Nessacarily A Yes...

It's funny how God can use the most positive things in your life to bring you down. And nuuuuuunh this isnt one of my emo posts. Its one of those posts where you go " Ohhh yeah hor. Why im not so smart like Ian and I didnt think of that..." (Jokes)

Anyways! If you all dont get the hint on what im talking about, I wanted to get a car (Im not telling the name or anything) for an average price. It was my dream car, but the condition was how'd you say, pretty sad?

It had rust all over the edges, the interior was missing, its TURBO was burning oil. On the positive side it at least gives a fog effect haha XD.

Point of this post is, God purposely I would say gave me an oppurtunity to test me whether I can think with my HEAD over my HEART. Its not easy I tell you, I was dead serious about buying it, I guess reality managed to win over fantasy thankfully... So that aside I dont have my own personal car, I WILL be still rolling in a LittleWhiteWagon and my chance of impressing chicks? I'd give tops 10% :/

On the other hand im saving to lower the Wagon since its as tall as yao ming but handles like the titanic. Looks as pretty as Micheal Jackson post surgery too! Hopefully the funds come in easily.


Then also i've got my Toys 'r' us bought Lerun bike to finish up... The paint is almost all stripped, hopefully I can get all of it off by tomorrow. Gah and midterms is coming. Im so gonna fail if my mind is scattered everywhere -___-"




AND IM ADDICTED TO MOUNTAIN DEW. What the heck do they put in there? 3 days in a row and I still like it :/.

3 comments:

Cross561 said...

DO DO DO DOOO THE DEWWW

Dorkelina said...

Weeds in your dew, weeds in your dew, living lik a fool with the weeds in your dew.

Ian said...

@ Cal: HAHAHAHAHA. Dew FTW! (Y)

@ Eunice: HEYYYY, the dew rocks okay? :P